Diamond Pedals has announces the worldwide release of the Diamond Vibrato pedal.
The Diamond Vibrato is described as a dedicated, true pitch modulating design using analog bucket brigade technology, offering guitarists a wide range of sonic possibilities with expression pedal inputs for both effect depth and speed. A Chorus control also allows for blending wet and dry signals, thus providing lush analog chorus effects.
Like all Diamond pedals, the Vibrato is hand-built in North America and offers a fully analog signal path with true-bypass switching and a 5-year warranty.
U.S. MSRP for the Diamond Vibrato is $269.
- dedicated true pitch vibrato using MN3007 analog bucket brigade design
- Premium audio components
- Mono and stereo true bypass operation
- 'Magic-eye’ bi-color LED shows LFO rate
- Extended headroom internal 15V rails, can be operated from guitar and FX loop level
- Expression pedal control of vibrato depth, manually swell the vibrato effect without changing overall volume
- Expression pedal control of vibrato speed
- Powered with 24V adapter (provided) or from 18V pedal board power supply outputs (including Y-cable powering from 2 9V outputs on many pedal power supplies)
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.