< Tous les avis Electro-Harmonix Micro Q-Tron
Electro-Harmonix Micro Q-Tron
Drive8 Drive8

«  Too sensitive? »

Published on 05/24/13 at 01:48
A self-Wah with two settings (Q and Drive) and a rotary switch 3 positions (HP, BP, LP) corresponding to three frénquences wah.

No need for manual: Configuration is simple.

So, for the rendering of the effect: Help, my dear friends: I need your help.
I bought this pedal because I have several EHX I'm very happy.
With this auto-wah, I have a big souçi: I find the correct sound and if unfortunately I hit the 5-way switch on my Strat ... I either have too much or wah I have more!
Clearly, this seems self-wah overreact based on the high / low frequency guitar. So either I rule the Q-Tron and does not change the settings of my guitar throughout the concert, either ... I do not use the Q-Tron.
If someone has a tip to give me, I am more than interested!

I for one year. She made every time a repeat with the group and returned to the box. I can not have a "stable" sound (for the above reasons.