[NAMM] The Mu-Tron III is back
Mike Beigel launches under the Mu-FX brand a new version of the 70s Mu-Tron filter effect named Tru-Tron 3X.
According to Mike Beigel, who is the inventor of the Mu-Tron III and co-funder of Musitronics Corps that released the first model, the Tru-Tron 3X retains the original filter concept with some enhnacements:
- MU and PRE controls to adjust the envelope drive and the gain separately
- MU/PRE switch
- Light indicators for the envelope saturation and the audio distortion
- MIX position on the filter mode switch
- Higher Q than on the Mu-Tron III
- Status light: green for bypass and bleu for the effect
- True bypass
The Tru-Tron 3X is available for the price of €/$ 379. Full details are available at mu-fx-trutron3x.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Music Man Axis Super Sport Hollow-Body Music Man introduced at NAMM 2014 a new hollow-body version of their Axis Super Sport electric guitar.
- [NAMM] New Cort CR Les Paul guitar Les Paul shape fans can discover at Cort’s the new CR230 electric guitar, which was introduced at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM] New Washburn Parlor Resonator guitar Washburn adds to its resonator guitar line the R360K Parlor-type, a model that debuted at NAMM 2014.