Mike Beigel launches under the Mu-FX brand a new version of the 70s Mu-Tron filter effect named Tru-Tron 3X.
According to Mike Beigel, who is the inventor of the Mu-Tron III and co-funder of Musitronics Corps that released the first model, the Tru-Tron 3X retains the original filter concept with some enhnacements:
- MU and PRE controls to adjust the envelope drive and the gain separately
- MU/PRE switch
- Light indicators for the envelope saturation and the audio distortion
- MIX position on the filter mode switch
- Higher Q than on the Mu-Tron III
- Status light: green for bypass and bleu for the effect
- True bypass
The Tru-Tron 3X is available for the price of €/$ 379. Full details are available at mu-fx-trutron3x.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.