< Tous les avis Harman/Kardon HK 430
Harman/Kardon HK 430
Little_Paco Little_Paco

«  This nifty device »

Published on 10/10/14 at 02:38
I use this machine for two years.

He hung out with a friend, I exchanged it against a small guitar amp. It took her a good scrub a little cleaning potentiometers to remake good sound (it crachouillait méchament). Feeling that there was potential, I decided to change all chemical capacitors gear to offer him a little makeover. For twenty euros, the craft are clearly regained the light of low volume grew. And maybe a little bit of clarity.

Technically this amp, and a simple design: there are few components, the power supply and consistent for an amp just 2x30W. The board layout is neat and the whole circuit with two transformers has the mouth.
In this 2x30W are definitely there be no doubt.

I had the Nad, the Rotel, Pioneer.

The sound of this machine is very nice precis. The attacks are made, and what is most striking I think it's the bass. They are not pervasive or invasive or boosted, but they are very deep, compared my nad 304 has a sound that I would describe as more medium and is not as sharp and big bass. However the Nad's more fun on the snare.

I find this very very nice amp.

What I like most:
- The sound is clear and straightforward right.
- The bass is nice (deep and clear)
- The built-in tuner makes a very nice sound.
- There is a contour. I love the outline when you listen not strong, it's really a plus. (Even if this amp is not the most accurate ever created Loudness it does the job)
- Engine with a hangover from hell.
- The building is worthy of a tank assault.
- The design is simple, generous power supply, implementation of coherent components.

What I like least:
- There are not many entries
- The Top Speakers are not taken what is best.
- If you push the treble setting it blows anyway méchament.
- It's been that 2x30W and it's hard-transistor. With my speakers (90dB efficiency) it's not a problem. But with the speakers on low yield, it must be a bit limited. Especially when he starts saturated it's really not very nice. Similarly, the damping factor is okay but not either reaches astronomical values, I do not know what it can give to the speakers with big boomers.

In conclusion I find this very good amp. In terms of its value, the net is the secondhand is around 200 €. If I had € 200 to put in an amp I would take probably not this one.