Marshall Major
Marshall Major

Major, HiFi/audiophile headphone from Marshall in the Lifestyle series.

courtjus 01/30/2013

Marshall Major : courtjus's user review

«  Very good »

• Partager
How long have you been using?
4H

Did you try many other models before buying it?
I am currently compare with the Spirit of One in FOCAL (freshly out) and also with my old Sennheiser HD200 which soon 10 years. I also had a SONY MDR 7504 and I could hear some BEATS, AKG, BEYER DYNAMIC, BOSE ...

What feature do you like most?
The Marshall is a marvel! The 1st second it seems a bit tinny, yet everything is well detailed, very accurate. Is acute low back a little but not annoying dutout. Certainly not neutral but so precise, it happens in all musical styles. But I'm a big fan of techno (I'm DJ), but not only, I listen to a lot of different music, and I judge always better with real zik.

FOCAL when he has insulates very well, a neutral sound, + cold, with beautiful infrabass, analytical (he know a her rotten), but overall not as accurate as MARSHALL (though it costs twice) .
SENNHEISER to the fact his time even after hard races (2têtes under the headphone ..... it happens!!), And 2 + cords later, he is still alive. Very little dynamics, no bass, but without specific +, comfortable, not isolate dutout, the foam is still not deformed or damaged. (And he has seen heads).
The SONY lasted only 1year and a half, he broke at the earpiece headband (though jaded, it was a kdo) assé precise but more neutral

the least?
I have not yet found

How do you rate the quality / price?
Very good, especially since I just OCCAZ topper like new but it is a 40 € KDO