Cabasse Jersey MT222
Cabasse Jersey MT222
titimimi titimimi
Publié le 11/17/06 à 02:47
- How long have you use it?

2 years

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

Its quality of sound, it's cabasse, so the quality ensured forcment same background sound is of quality (if your set is configured course), the bass does not saturate the all, the only problem I encountered was that I put my affect is my efx 500 Pioneer dfois sound exploded as a kind of pti pikes (ca does not crack is bizard) cel But not often happen, it must be a wrong configuration can be ...
Otherwise when I make big evening, my speakers are not quite enough so I added a sub and a pioneer pregnant, just to strengthen its

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

Apart lol my chain ifi nan

- How do you report qualitprix?

Quality is the ultimate, the price also: d, but if you want to Qualiton is obliged to pay all fawn ...

- With the exprience, you do again this choice?

Yes done everything for anything I would change my little Cabasses dchire that all of a 10/10 I put it cabasse oh!