Sabian Xs20 Rock Hats 14"
Sabian Xs20 Rock Hats 14"

Hi-Hat from Sabian belonging to the Xs20 series.

Joël Fortin Joël Fortin

« Expected worse from hats with rock written on them.  »

Publié le 11/11/20 à 18:32
Audience: Anyone
I recently acquired those hats because they were gifted to me with a whole lot of drum stuff (including a 1964 Ludwig drum kit). I was sceptical at first since I thought writing rock on a cymbal was like writing gaming on a hard drive but I was pleasantly surprised when I found out they don't sound like trash. Those are not the best hats I have ever used but I definitely wouldn't complain if they were my only choice. I cannot say much about value for money since I don't know how much they cost.

Ps. Why are people calling this a "Charley" and why is Charleston even used to describe hi hats in the 21st century?