< Tous les avis Hagstrom HJ-500
Hagstrom HJ-500
Hagstrom HJ-500
barrichinoe barrichinoe
Published on 04/16/10 at 05:42

Here is a letter sent to a large customer service tool distributor in France.

You will find enclosed a guitar Hagstrom 500HJ. This presents a problem with the adjustment rod. This problem was found by my luthier. It is blocked.
I explained that it was the second time I am appealing to your customer service, for the same problem on the same model of guitar. This problem was found by two different luthiers: Romuald P. and Francis G.
So thank you to verify the next time adjusting rod of the handle is in good condition. The previous maker, François G. (75020) had found a rusty rod ...
I am enclosing with this letter the observation instrument makers on these 2 guitars Hagstrom HJ500.

Yes very nice

perfect.
I do some blues, some electric sometimes. And jazz too. It's really very good.

very good value if the handle is adjustable ...

EPILOGUE ...

3 months after the SAV suggests to me that there was a problem on the series. I would have the guitar in 2 months.
I'm money back. And I opted for Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 with Bigbsy. It's perfect.