< Tous les avis Hagstrom HJ-800
Hagstrom HJ-800
Hagstrom HJ-800
Anonymous
Published on 02/18/08 at 03:30
Guitar built in China celon the specifications of the brand sudoise.
prs of thing it may, the rplique of "Hagstrom Jimmy."
the guitar is an archtop, pluttddier jazz.
bomb the table is in two parts of pica symtriques massif.
the wicker covers and back are in Saddle five folds. sunburst back reveals SLAR ond any beaut.le Floating bridge is ben.
The handle is amriquain Saddle north. The key to "rsinator" with back shell.
the electronic consists of two double coils "custom58" each with a SETTING THE volume and tonality. all controlled by a slecteur three positions.

The handle is trs enjoyable, could not be more right! plutt end (a forcment not appeal to everyone) is Dlimi by a net on his soon to turn that whole "racro" frets, he shows an exemplary finish .
CHAC in acute is good for this type of guitar, although this is not a MODEL Satriani.
the guitar is well equilibrated lgre play with strap or just ask on the thigh, it will not switch to the rear as a 335!
the guitar has an amazing ass sutain, it must be a key in the rsinator, and can be also the weight of the tailpiece mtallique.
playing with rglages, it sweeps a wide range of sounds ass. the two microphones have an output level and give trs lev sonnorits velvety. Turning down the volume we find a more acoustic sound, they transcribe trs fine nuances and game modes guitarist.

I play on an EAR (I only have a) a hair rverbe legalization and noon. Tuck Andress, Jim Hall, to Wes and Joe Pass, this guitar is made for jazz! I can jou a bossa above, is also. The pickups are all very appropriate to provide good saturation, but the fund may acrocher high volume!

I bought it a favorite a few months ago and I must say that oppression always the charm. retanscrie it with any finesse my musical intentions.
What I liked in it, its handle, its sutain, its precision, its look and finish.
What I liked least, uh ... I do not!
there is a real dcalage between the price of this guitar and its quality!