Ibanez AFS77T
filaton filaton
Publié le 04/29/09 à 14:11
2 humbuckers and a three-position selector
Beautiful guitar made in China
22 frets inlaid with a piece of pearl on frets 1,3,5,7,9,12,15,17,19,21 -> Classic
Bigsby vibrato. It surprised me that out of tune but it does little ;-).
2 volumes and 2 tones. 1 volume and 1 tone for each humbuckers

Handle very enjoyable despite the lack of varnish on the button (not like on the Start)
Access to acute facilities
Guitar hollow body very lightly because. Guitar not very big. I tried other guitars and I found the button less wide on other guitars, but that does not bother me.
The sound is easily as few pots and a 3-position selector.

I play a lot of rock, blues, jazz, and some metal and this guitar suits me very well for all styles.
I play with a Valvestate 8080 and I like pedals: a Boss RC-2, BOSS DN-2, Boss MT-2, FS-6, an EHX Nano Stone, a Zoom GFX-8, and any is very well ...
The sound is more crystalline. Not its fat. That sound clear, but it suits me well because I have several distortion pedals.
No sound I hate the sound does not vary too much.

I use it for 1 year. I've tried before and no model is my first guitar but it's not for me and got my friend lent me. So I am very happy.
Very good value for money. May agree to play without an amp.
I have not really made a choice, but I recommend this guitar to everyone. I like it because of its color and its shape is changing a bit of Start and Les Paul.