Washburn HB30
Washburn HB30
ToMoW ToMoW
Publié le 06/24/06 à 12:22
First of all I would like to clarify that this is my first guitar so I try to be objective but I have not much basis for comparison (plus I've had a week but I have already used a lot ):
While guitar Chinese manufacturing seems very correct: the mechanics seem to hold water, two micro type hambucker (1 volume knob and tone for each microphone and a selector 3 positions), then set neck for sustain c ' is good, the handle is not too large so it's rather good for my little mimine, 22 frets I think ...
I put 8 out of 10 because I'm pretty comfortable.

Well the handle is not too big, it slips pretty good, I who previously only played on acoustic pals ca change!
It is up to the 19th fret at home
A little heavy when you play sitting (standing still I have not tried strap for now ...) for my taste but hey, the box may well be hollow remains of wood inside.

Well then I'll be brief, I know very little. It suits me very well for the song or rock nerveu too (I was beginning to back paddle on power chords not yet tested on the big sound)
Unplugged it sounds pretty good, is the advantage of half a box, I plugged it depends not compare the amp and as I have no point of comparison, I leave it to other to do
Note, a small adjustment of the bridge needed ca becaufe bordered on the 1st and 2nd string.

Level the money is sure it snaps, I paid 310 euros and I regret it at all. Mine is cherry red, and you see the wood grain (well, plywood, but in the words of another opinion, even some are made of plywood gibson) or it has liserais white on the gills and around the box ca makes it a lot.
With the experience I think I would do this first choice is not becaufe guitar quickly stopped in its tracks by the guitar for a beginner there is room before tournament to fully exploit the guitar and as she takes the road well for now do ac