- Made in Japan
- Frets: 20. Pickups: one mini humbucker, one piezo (bridge)
- Bridge: floating bridge with great-looking trapezoidal tailpiece!
- Settings: 3-way toggle switch, volume and tone controls for the mini humbucker, piezo/humbucker balance control, 3-band EQ for the piezo pickup.
- Neck: set maple neck (extremely pleasant to play!)
Wonderful-looking guitar! Just perfect.
Very pleasant neck, the hand slides smoothly. It's a real delight.
- Difficult access to the upper frets (15th fret and above) because of the shape of the guitar, but you'll quickly get used to it.
- Excellent playability. You can play two hours standing without getting tired! It's a real pleasure!
Good unplugged sound! Just plug it in and have fun. You'll quickly get any sound you need thanks to the pickup configuration.
- You can use it for all sorts of blues, and even for rock'n'roll but it is unbeatable for jazz! 70's hard rock is also not bad.
- I use it with a Fender Jazz King amp and it's a true delight. Add delay and reverb pedals and you are in paradise
- You'll easily get a crystal-clear sound but you can also get a fat sound.
- I love every sound this guitar makes!
10/10 without hesitation
- I've been using it for one year and it has never disappointed me!
Pros: Neck, sound, looks!
Con? Nothing at all... except the access to the upper frets (between the 15th and 20th frets) which is still possible (and don't worry I've got short fingers).
- I tried out dozen of guitars (including two Gibson and two Fender) but this one is clearly my favorite instrument!
- Unbeatable value for money! I think it's worth at least twice its price!! You have to try it out.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again!