Bare Knuckle Pickups Aftermath
Bare Knuckle Pickups Aftermath
The Dissident The Dissident

«  Godzilla comes down your gain »

Published on 01/13/14 at 15:24
I used a year on my 828 pro agile dual.
This guitar was originally equipped with passive cepheus. I did a test cepheus VS aftermath. The difference was insensitive, I would say that the aftermath was a little too aggressive in the high mids. Apart from that it is excellent. Hyper punchy harmonically powerful, good joints notes but almost too much power for use by lowering the gain of the distortion / amp, hey yes Djent in the aftermath is a big gain 1/3 of the race knobs ^ ^ Do not forget it, if you put all 100% You will try your groove ^ ^ In his clear is pasterrible but split BCP is already better. It is a kind of X2N owned midrange. On a guitar ash or mahogany I'd care to be seen .... On alder, maple it lends itself more in my opinion. I finally everything is a matter of taste. I will buy more in the end I sold my guitar but I would have kept, I have handed over cepheus. there are other more productive in my opinion microphones (ionizer / EMG X 808 / nazgul / but especially the Pegasus ^ ^) do not forget that this is a story of all that money too ^ ^ on the other hand he dismantles the D-activator.