[Musikmesse] IK AmpliTube XChange
IK Multimedia has announced the launch of AmpliTube XChange - a free service available to every registered user of any "Powered by AmpliTube" product.
AmpliTube XChange is where all AmpliTube users can share their rigs, and get access to presets from other 'Powered By AmpliTube' users as well as exclusive VIP presets posted by some of your favorite musicians. Build X-GEAR presets by combining AmpliTube 2 Live, AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Fender, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix and AmpliTube Metal.
AmpliTube X-GEAR is a free download included with any AmpliTube product purchase and is the expandable software rig shell-host that allows users to mix and match any component from any "Powered by AmpliTube" product.
"Powered by AmpliTube" product owners can log in to their User Area and begin sharing presets immediately.
Post 10 of Your Presets and Win
Attention 'Powered By AmpliTube' users: post 10 Presets before April 30th, 2009, in the AmpliTube Preset XChange and you will automatically be entered to win one of 3 IK XChange prizes, valued at over $2,500:
- Grand prize winner: StompIO XChange package (StompIO, StompIO Bag, 2 extra expressions, 2 double switches, 1 GPU case, T-Shirts) for over $1,600 value.
- Secondary prize winner: StealthPedal XChange package (StealthPedal, StompIO Bag, 1 extra expressions, 1 double switches, 1 GPU Case, T-Shirts) for over $670 value.
- Third prize winner: StealthPlug XChange package (2 StealthPlugs, T-Shirts) for over $270 value.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] T-RackS 3 Singles IK Multimedia has announced that users will soon be able to purchase and download individual processor modules from the T-RackS 3 Deluxe mixing and mastering suite.
- IK Multimedia AmpliTube Fender IK Multimedia and Fender Musical Instruments Corporation have announced that AmpliTube Fender is now shipping.
- T-RackS 3 Master Class World Tour IK Multimedia hasannounced the worldwide tour of T-RackS 3 Master Classes, a series of free clinics and workshops designed to give musicians the knowledge and tools they need to discover their product.