Monster Turbine Pro Copper
Monster Turbine Pro Copper
eljoakim eljoakim

«  Reference headphones »

Published on 01/17/13 at 08:24
I use these headphones daily for five months now. Before you buy I have exhausted almost all possible in-ear headphones mid-range, and I was constantly disappointed by what I found, everything was far too short of what what I was accustomed with the rest of my gear (Beyerdynamic DT-990 PRO 24 DSP Focusrite, Adam A7x). So I trimballais everywhere with my DT-990, and seen that it is an open headphone was a little hell, especially in transport, where I heard nothing.

I looked longingly at the high-end brands, and I finally fell in love with these Monster Turbine Pro Copper when they went on sale at Univers-Sons instead of 299E 379E (the price down a little now I seems).

First impressions on opening, I really like being in a new league, the packaging is luxurious, are provided not one but two covers protection, and about a dozen pairs of tips different, all supplied in duplicate. Besides speaking tips, Monster makes a real research work, and do not provide just three different sized caps, end caps but radically different in different materials for all possible sizes, and again the quality is appointment with comfort and isolation simply unparalleled.

We come to her, I used to listen to the sound of the highest quality in high resolution on very serious gear (A7X, DT-990), and there I was just stuck, j 'I immediately wanted to throw my speakers and my headphones. The bass are hitting power, dynamics and precision that I had never heard anywhere else, not even headphones 1000E in store kicks the deepest minimum is dry, held, round and powerful, this is a new world of precision in the lower spectrum that opens to me. Then mediums, transcribe with greater precision the smallest details of the recording, you hear the slightest rustle of a violin bow, the slightest breath and all the sonic details. The highs are also quite remarkable, listening to a copy of vynil Folk Singer by Muddy Waters (my new reference test for any sound system) means the lesser subtlety top spectrum (reverb etc..), While soft and not as aggressive in some competitors.

When in power, because of its low impedance, they can be used safely even on weak systems (iPhone and Co.), on the other hand you will feel the difference, the better to connect a sound card or an amp worthy of name to enjoy it, and at that time, you will destroy your eardrums before reaching the maximum or saturate them!

There is no listening fatigue so they are balanced, precision will give you want to buy speakers 50,000 euros which will follow, and the insulation is so effective that you can even allow you to fall asleep listening without losing the subtleties of classical music in the air.

These headphones cost a dear certe, but you will not regret the investment. The build quality is exemplary, they are guaranteed for life, unless they are destroyed you will simply never need to buy more. Conclusion: highly recommended!