< Tous les avis Sennheiser CX 300 WH
Sennheiser CX 300 WH
Sennheiser CX 300 WH

In-ear or ear-Pad monitor from Sennheiser belonging to the CX series

Reset Reset
Published on 10/16/08 at 06:49
The Earphone left me lch of a sudden, I have to pull too much on the line ...

is Misr for a score when even a bit expensive and I had been not so long ago (just over a year)

if I shut trs happy every respect

edit:
I prcise info for the infra-ear headphones have a default quality and very special, it's true that a great isolates of the collection's outdoor, like ball-quis! but the return is that you hear everything going on the indoor (breathing, chewing, no noise when you walk down the street, everything is amplified to get used) and then biensr to be careful to noise because the sound will be directed (but very directly) in the ear is better to set a volume limit and rsister the temptation to increase when the environment collection outdoor is too noisy

consideration is that the sound is really good, especially the low

I bought a infra-auricular, but this time an AKG, the K324P, trs well as in its genre, not quite the same sound reproduction but overall it's comparable, I try to be more careful with (that is fragile these little bx;))