Fishman Pro-EQ Platinum Bass
tradcab tradcab

« Fishman , as good as any for Double bass »

Published on 05/09/17 at 05:52
Audience: Anyone
I use this as my preferred double bass pre amp. I also use a headway on occasion. The Fishman is the quickest to set up and adjust on the fly and I have always got a great sound out of my 50 year old Hoffmann bass in any amp I have used it with. They are alas no longer made, but if you can find a used one I think you should buy it, as in their price range there is nothing better and even much more expensive pre amps won't beat it in my opinion.