Roland BA-330
Roland BA-330

Keyboard Amplifier from Roland belonging to the BA series.

youlix422 youlix422

«  incredible »

Publié le 08/04/11 à 13:57
Value For Money : Poor
I am currently looking for a system all in one for a solo project
So I essaillé a lot of guitar amp (and yes I sang and played the guitar)
Aer of the sr tech, nothing has convinced me from the bose L1 but overpriced
The aer are too specific and the guitar's lack sr powers (but which sound!)
I try so it was roland store
Its appearance does not envy, at least compared to the stuff that I previously essaillé
I plug a guitar electro hop and I put the volume half way and a little reverb and then the slap !!!!!
The sound is less beautiful than the amp specifically mentioned above but the momentum is huge, spread evenly
While only 2 * 30 w it looks like the 2 * 200
the reverb is beautiful and more
At the end this device seems to fit my criteria
4 independent inputs
plus two stereo
Reverb, delay etc.
Stereo sound
Weight resonable
and bonu, he can walk on battery (it opens Schamps for performances in the streets for example)
I'll probably crack my pennies