Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
Yamaha DGX-200
(6)
Write a user review

Where to buy DGX-200?

Less
No retailers are offering this product at this time.
Availability alert
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert
$181 market value Outdated value

Yamaha DGX-203 recording problem

  • 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 1,853 views
  • 0 follower
Yamaha DGX-203 recording problem
I've had my Yamaha DGX-203 for a year and a half and have never had a problem with it. However, when I try to record using an accompaniment, I get (1) a drum pattern/intro that I did NOT ask for; and (2) do NOT get what I DID program in. This drum intro was originally recorded on song number 31; I have cleared it, but it hasn't gone away. When I try to record on another channel (e.g. song number 33), it defaults back to song number 31 and gives me the drum intro. Sounds like something's stuck, but I have no idea how to clear it up. Any insight? Has this happened to you?

thx,

phoebe