Agrandir
Yamaha PSR-740

Keyboard Arranger from Yamaha belonging to the PSR series.

MGR/Blick MGR/Blick

« Yamaha 740 Keyboard »

Publié le 12/02/03 à 15:00
I use it in Florida to entertain at Condo and Mobil Home Parks. It's great to sing by. You can run your CD player thur theline in for backup, thats why I'd like to try the Boss BR-864 as an add on.
I hope I win!!!!!!

Reath Blickenderfer

E-mail reaglo_1@juno.com

I'm not too thrilled with the Voice Harmony . It may be because of the way I have it set up. I'm using a Digitech Vocalizer at the time but have another thing to carry. Sur would be a lot eazy to just use the vocal harmony on the Keyboard.

When I plug into my Power Amp it sounds just great. It has all the background to add to the CD background.The quality of the unit is great. Also with the floppy disk drive I can get a lot of Midi song arrangments.

The Yamaha 740 Keyboard is my favor. I bought a Panasonic Keyboard because it's the same Co. that makes Technic and it had some of the sounds that Technic had. After a while I went back to the Yamaha 740. I still have the Panasonic but never seem to use it.