Yamaha PSR-E303
Yamaha PSR-E303

Keyboard Arranger from Yamaha belonging to the PSR series.

Anonymous
Published on 05/06/06 at 13:33
So it's a keyboard arranger, what has all easier, sounds which have 482 and 361 XGlite 12 drum kits. This is not the creme of creams, but it holds the road.
Section 106 accompaniment styles she has
Finally, it has 102 songs pre-recorded and 4-track recordings for the user. There are also 5 Yamaha YES to learn songs but I confess I never use it
In the gadget category, there are also the Portable Grand Piano (a key that refers directly to an acoustic piano sound), the Sound Effect Kit (sounds of DJ, in some rotten, ralistes for others), a Split function (for Spar keyboard in 2 zones), the Touch Response (to adjust the response of the keyboard), a function Harmony (zero), a dual function (to layer 2 sounds), a metronome, a dictionary of agreements

Level effects, just the reverb, chorus and flanger (the last 2 of quality as pretty and easily accessible mdiocre)
The keyboard has five octaves and 61 keys are trs (too?) Lgres. Personally I find the buttons a bit feeble and not very strong, but it's been a good year now and I still hold the keys, even APRS treatments a little rough.
The interface is minimal, but that's no big deal. Also the buttons and knobs are other really well (unlike the keyboard)

The connection finally is also minimal: a power supply, a entrepdale sustain, an output jack, a MIDI in, MIDI out 1. It is a black spot of the beast (in my case, it is the entries for the pedals that bother me the most)

Bin yeah, configuration extremely simple: a number one sound, and the transition to acoustic piano or SEK is comprised of one button. The beast, however, has long relaxation when it comes to moving from one sound to another.
Dual function provides automatic sound "right" was the main voice is really nice but not very practical when you are in search of accurate sound in a hurry.
The reverbs are good quality but the chorus and flanger adsirer leave.
The manual and trs complete, but there is still a lot of pages that serve as a slab (I did open as the summary table to view a time I had this keyboard)

I use it for 1 year and overall I'm satisfied. Operation is extremely simple, the sounds are of good quality and a first key, the report qualitprix is ​​excellent. However, I regret his reaction time, absent its presets and minimal connections, but that price was good, it can not be too demanding.
I tried several other keyboards and wanting acqurir in a while having a budget Reduces is that this one was the most interesting.
If I found myself in the same situation (looking for a first keyboard with a limited budget), I do it again this choice without hsiter. Anyway, after tasting I would go for a more efficient style keyboard workstation