JBSystems Laser Burst 2
This Laser Burst 2 is the new version of JBSystems' laser system.
Using special grating technology, the beams are split-up in a lot of separate laser beams pointing in all directions to create a room filling effect, according to the company. The color of the beams changes all the time using "laser blanking technology."
It has several working modes and features
- DMX controlled, 6 channels
- Stand-alone with built-in microphone
- Stand-alone automatic mode
- Linked in master/slave mode
- Optional CA-8 controller for addition al functions available
- DMX-addressing and working mode selection with LED display
- Complies to EN/IEC 60825-1 for Laser Safety
- Mains Input: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: 250V 1.5A slow blow (20mm glass)
- Total Power consumption: 25W
- Sound Control: Internal microphone
- DMX connections: 3pin XLR male / female
- DMX channels: 6 channels
- DMX starting address: 001 - 512
- Laser Power: 40mW Green CW laser (λ = 532nm), 80mW Red CW laser (λ = 650nm)
- Laser radiation class: 3B
- Laser Safety Standard: EN60825-1:1994 + A1:2002 + A2:2002
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ghost Beamdance The Beamdance is Ghost's latest DMX effect.
- New American DJ LEDs American DJ presents a couple of new halogen effects, the Rotoballs TRI LED and the Mini TRI Ball.
- American DJ Theatrix Pro 48 LED The new Theatrix Pro 48 LED is a DMX-compatible RGBW wash bar contains the typical red, green and blue LEDs, as well as white LEDs.