O'scannell Superstrat gaucher
O'scannell Superstrat gaucher
James P Page James P Page
Publié le 11/23/06 à 05:34
French guitar maker
Start body shape .... maple veneer mahogany table translucent blue (purple instead of the mahogany back thank you) right-handed maple neck rosewood fingerboard 22 frets
EMG (HSS) floyd rose schaller
1 volume knob switches 4 (1 micro and 1 for the double splitter)

beautiful finish

Everything is nickel ....

the handle is wide and flat ... well fast but a little tiring for the fingers in the long run .... nothing to do with my TV 70's

it is heavy, very heavy (mahogany) but because the sound is easy to forget

how we get a good sound out of the ..... in the case (it's safe m ^ me no load)

AH .... deep rich sound HUGE

Big big sound with great sustain and with two simple guitar very versatile

especially the great class with a good lamp

I have 12 years (custom ordered at the time)

I sell because I go back to sounds and more vintage guitars (tele, les paul)
and I want to buy a Start 62 .... but if she leaves I will have a heavy heart and I would regret afterwards, but I feel good ....
Exceptional reliability (it has never moved)

A fine jewel unknown