Sonnox Oxford Plug-Ins Updates
Sonnox has updated the Windows VST versions of the Oxford series of plug-ins: R3 EQ v1.8, R3 Dynamics v1.5.1, Inflator v1.7, TransMod v1.5, Reverb v1.2, Limiter v1.3.1 and SuprEsser v1.1.
- New format installer:
o Checks for presence and version of iLok driver.
o Auto-detects 32/64 bit operating system and installs relevant v5.8.5 iLok drivers if required.
o Checks for presence of Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 redistributables and installs if required.
o Checks for presence of iLok with correct licence before allowing plug-in installation. Avoids initial plug-in scan failure and resulting unavailability with some VST hosts.
o Option to specify plug-in and preset installation directories from default, if required.
- Log file: Installer-Log.txt file created during installation and stored in Program FilesSonnoxOxford PluginsLogs. Useful to Sonnox support engineers should installation fail.
- Show Preset Name Path: Feature now fully operational.
Supresser v1.1 also includes these new features:
- Initial display mode: SuprEsser FFT display now zoomed out (20Hz – 20KHz) when instantiated.
- Centre frequency indication: SuprEsser shows the frequency value in big, easy to read numbers as you change the frequency.
For more information, see www.sonnoxplugins.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Intermorphic Mixtikl Update Intermorphic has updated Mixtikl to v220.127.116.11.
- Audiffex & GK Present Amplification Pro Bass amps producer Gallien-Krueger and software developer Audiffex have announced a new cooperation and a new product: GK Amplification Pro.
- Sonar Unveils Electro Housexy Sonart Audio has announced Elektro Housexy — over 630 loops and 1.2Gb of Elektro & Elektro House Drum loops & sounds.