Voxengo Elephant 3.7
An updated version 3.7 of Voxengo Elephant is now available for download.
Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plugin for audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in
formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.
This version implements the following changes:
- "Show All Channel Meters" metering issue in 5.1 surround mode fixed.
- Additional visual look variation settings added.
- K-metering modes now use fixed 600ms RMS and release time constants.
Elephant is a plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a set
of level metering tools, including headroom estimation and K-metering.
- Transparent signal limiting action
- 10 predefined limiter modes
- Limiter mode editor
- Optional release stage
- Noise-shaped bit-depth converter
- DC offset removal filter
- Waveform graph view
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 22-millisecond processing latency
Demo version of Voxengo Elephant and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia Analog Player Arturia has announced that Analog Player is now available for sale in their online store for $99 / €99.
- Loop & Sound Eternity Loop & Sound has released Eternity, a powerful virtual analogue synthesizer featuring 2 VCOs with about 140 waveforms each (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square plus 135 special wave forms).
- Sonoris Audio Engineering Parallel Equalizer Sonoris Audio Engineering has released two new plug-ins: Sonoris Parallel Equalizer, available for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary in VST, AU and RTAS effect plug-in formats.