The Granny’s Audio BeatLines updated to v2
Granny’s Audio has released version 2 update for its BeatLines standalone sample/loop step sequencer for Mac OS X and Windows.
In this v2, BeatLines has been greatly revamped with a brand new GUI and new features:
- New DSP engine
- Ability to create up to 32 Beat Lines and 32 MIDI Lines
- Available settings for each line: On/Off (allows for saving CPU resources), note division, load user samples or material from the onboard library, fill or clear content, display velocity or pitch
- Mixer section with Mute, Solo, Load and Delete controls, level adjustment up to +12 dB and stereo pan
- Built-in effects: bit crusher, feedback delay with adjustable gain and reverb
- 5-band stereo EQ on the output and 5-band mono EQ on each beat line
- Built-in presets with tag system to filter by type, difficulty and style
BeatLines 2 ships with a drum sample library from RealDrumSamples. The standalone software for Mac OS X and Windows is available for 13.99 € and you can download a trial version from www.grannysaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.