The Granny’s Audio BeatLines updated to v2
Granny’s Audio has released version 2 update for its BeatLines standalone sample/loop step sequencer for Mac OS X and Windows.
In this v2, BeatLines has been greatly revamped with a brand new GUI and new features:
- New DSP engine
- Ability to create up to 32 Beat Lines and 32 MIDI Lines
- Available settings for each line: On/Off (allows for saving CPU resources), note division, load user samples or material from the onboard library, fill or clear content, display velocity or pitch
- Mixer section with Mute, Solo, Load and Delete controls, level adjustment up to +12 dB and stereo pan
- Built-in effects: bit crusher, feedback delay with adjustable gain and reverb
- 5-band stereo EQ on the output and 5-band mono EQ on each beat line
- Built-in presets with tag system to filter by type, difficulty and style
BeatLines 2 ships with a drum sample library from RealDrumSamples. The standalone software for Mac OS X and Windows is available for 13.99 € and you can download a trial version from www.grannysaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- -25% off Synchro Arts processors in June Synchro Arts, the creator of ReVoice, organize in June a promotion on their three flagship audio processors.
- CDSoundMaster BRTC-M2 compressor plug-in Michael Angel and Michael Heiler introduce their third plug-in using their Virtual Interactive Signal Chain Technology, the BRTC-M2 compressor.
- AAS adds electric guitars to Strum GS-2 Applied Acoustics Systems announces the availability of the electric guitar set update for its Strum GS-2 plug-in.