The public beta test for the upcoming Maschine 1.6 update has started.
If you are a Maschine owner, you can download a functional 1.6 beta version, and submit possible bug findings to the Maschine team over a special “bug tracker” web page. The company says that the public beta version has been tested by its testing team, but for general reasons the company recommends that it should be “used with caution in performance-critical environments.”
New and improved features:
- Plugin hosting for VST/AU instruments and effects
- Increased number of effect slots (3 per Sound, 4 per Group, 4 on Master)
- New “Pad Link” function with 8 pad groups and Master/Slave option
- Individual swing setting per sound
- Clip naming
- Sample renaming
- Improved scene duplication
- External audio input/output increased to 16 stereo channels
- Improved Drag&Drop mapping for samples
- Improved Drag&Drop from OS for Maschine files and audio files
- Drag&Drop rearrangement of scenes and patterns
- Snap-to-grid when moving events via mouse
- VST plugin operation under Mac OS X 64bit
- Rex import under Mac OS X 64bit
Here is a SoundsAndGear video demoing the update.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.