< Tous les avis Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Looper from Boss belonging to the RC series

Jeffouille Jeffouille
Published on 09/20/06 at 09:35
See other opinion:
- 16 minutes, 11 locations and two pedals (Rec-Play and Stop-Tempo)
- Between 1 TD, 1 mic, 1 in (mini jack)
- Tempo Guide (mini bote rhythm)
- Loop quantize
- Function Reverse (reads the sample backwards)

USE

I acquired two major uses:
- Working alone on new tracks (this is useful to run a riff idea loop and improvise on it)
- Play alone (I hear on stage) for two or three pieces of my songs, it's terrible! Hop, a small rhythm djemb recorded in real time, it adds a little riff and go !!!
- For group use: I know. Admittedly I have not tried but I have to start by tent against a piece recorded on my computer, to record a riff in real time with the Boss, start the song progresses loop and ... half the time it's completely DCAL has and if is not, has become very quickly (though, my pieces are enregistrs the metronome). So either it's my foot dclenche not the right time (a possible) or the internal clock of RC20 has a small problem with the tempo (a is also possible but less).
So 6/10 is skeptical because I live use in groups.

Very satisfactory, provided you take the time to rgler and levels of output. Tip: even if the LED level of Alume rarely does, you better lower the level of low enough, especially if we add layers. If the level of is too high, the result turns out quite quickly in gloubi boulga.
Another tip is better to connect to laa loop effect of the amp or the departure / return of a mixer. In the latter case, the possiblits of balance between the source and the sample of the pedal are wider.

NOTICE GLOBAL

It's a good pedal to work alone or to feel less alone on some tracks when turning solo. I do not regret my purchase for these reasons. The use is relatively simple even if it takes a little work to master completely before the craft.
The perciste doubt for me on a live group use, testing home with a sound that montrs s'tant inconclusive see catastrophic band.
In any case, the rest of rgle not abuse, failing to turn a directory of "good old rock" Machine wash samples.