Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

FuseProtected FuseProtected

«  The best electric guitar in my life »

Published on 02/19/11 at 15:38
USA

See also characteristics

Les Paul Studio Faded worn cherry

USE

Handle very pleasant.
Weight: not as heavy as my old LP Studio and therefore more pleasant on hard
Access to acute right
Sound: a dream! Gibson sound, true, pure instantly!

SONORITS

I played for 35 years in rock records, blues, pop and classical. I can play everything on this guitar. Crystal clear and warm rhythms to raging solos passing even by pieces of classical guitar.
I use a masrchall lamps. This guitar provides all Gibson sounds. For the price, this guitar is a marvel.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for a year and I admit that I use much less my Deluxe Stratocaster US since I have this guitar. It is much better than the normal Gibson LP Studio I possdais there a few years, and in addition, unlike the First, it takes much better tuning.

This guitar is a revelation: the standard Gibson sound to 600/700. It is becoming very beautiful faded version smells the wood elsewhere. Book in a gibson chest with white velvet inside.

If you rvez his real Gibson, but can not or do not want to over 2,000 in a standard, go without hsiter acqurir for this guitar.
In electric I possd an Ibanez (also very good scratch), a LP studio, three stratos US, but this is the best electric I have ever had.