Gibson Les Paul Studio
Gibson Les Paul Studio

Les Paul Studio, LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson in the Les Paul series.

joel34 08/05/2005

Gibson Les Paul Studio : joel34's user review

• Partager
My Les Paul is 1990 and t makes the United States. 2 pickups with chrome cover. Chevalier micro cordier.Selecteur 3 positions.

The handle is a bit pais but you get it quickly. Access in acute is correct. It is difficult enterme balance weight which makes it somewhat enjoyable sitting at stake. It is quite heavy but when you buy this type of guitar, it is done knowingly.

Plutt I play blues, rock and blues rock with a small Kustom amp KGA15 (to train is not too bad). The neck pickup is awesome, we get a really top heat, it is clear that both saturated. The bridge pickup is not bad for sound sharper.

I possde this guitar for 6 years and I do not regret my choice. I like the sounds, the handle and rglages effective, well obviously it is heavy and the holding of agreement could be better but just to play with her little default forgive him. I once had an rplique stratum, comfort was better but I was looking for other sounds. I bought this as an opportunity to Gibson in 99 4500ff. I would, even without the hsiter. on the other hand try before it is not for all the music.