Heritage H 150-P
Heritage H 150-P
Fred1108 Fred1108
Publié le 04/15/06 à 23:11
Guitar Solid Body type Les Paul
KALAMAZOO manufactures in the United States in the former G. Plant.
Channel 22 round boxes
Rosewood
2 humbucker covers without brand Shaller
Rglage: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3 position selector (N, B, B + N)
Tune O Matic
Pickguard

Guitar Legre enough for a Les Paul (poplar?)

Channel varnish round
In acute Accs: good

Jouabililit excellent.
Excellent performance of the tuning time

I use a Fender Performer 1000 100 Watt ineffective.
I have a multi purpose pdalier Boss GT-3 but I do not use the headphones that coverages.
I think the sound pdalier destroyed.
It has excellent sound, warm bass with "wood"
I use a clean sound or saturation lgre (Grunge).
"I had wanted to sell it for a Gibson Les Paul (1984). But in comparison, I left with my heirloom which sound suits me better.

I IT CAN BE USED for 8 years.
I also have a Takamine EN12C a Fender Start Plus, a strat Ibanez Prestige Ibanez Artcore half cash AS103
Its default is the fragility of the coating and electronic rustic.
His report quality price is excellent when compared a G. ..