VIG Guitars Eruption
jimi aymerix jimi aymerix

«  Hmm ... »

Publié le 02/26/11 à 04:15
Value For Money : Poor
One we do not know the timber corp but I'd say the lime.
stick stuck (I do not know the wood either)
22 fret probably made in china
Micro emg (died after 2 years)

Good for a first guitar is gonna say
level finish is very nice

Cons by electronic level they have not found more economical, knob burnt in 2 me and not taken to secure shop, 80 euro fee Dessuti Youhou.

the handle is likeable style lp / TV I like, access to acute, as lespaul.
Ergonomics, lespaul bin.

At the beginning when the microphones worked fine, we get a good sound very sharp for me, it was nice.

Versatile guitar anyway, it has emg yet it does not go to the metal, the emg are so rough ...

so before the beginning therefore, the sound was neutral, now I get a loud but clear sound just awful.

At first I was playing with a Peavey Bandit 112 that I have now, I've played with suru No tube amp, blackstar HT20. the difference was obvious, right on his transition, his lamp on the rotten, weird right?

In hindsight, I hate this guitar, it disgusted me to play limit.

I still end the year it'll be 3 years ... in a bag at the corner of one room of my house.

Guitar pretty good anyway, but I got the first model of the mark and probably wrong, here is why are so negative ... ocmmentaire

This is a very good guitar for beginners, I have no doubts, but it will not last long.
300 euro is too expensive for what it is! for this award is as much directed towards epiphone lp standard equipment, a 400 or a yam sg pacifica, which will be cheaper versatile and will last much longer with better sound and upgrades sympatic.

j'avous level but that style is really stylish ...

If it's not wanted I will not go that choice, but hey, I'm probably fell on a bad model!