Fender FM-52E Mandolin
Fender FM-52E Mandolin
Vesgau Vesgau

«  No, she does not go out of tune! »

Published on 09/23/12 at 07:04
Obviously this mandolin is made in China ... but the finish is clean.

The ergonomics are good - but we must get used to this tiny narrow neck usually when playing the guitar. Beware also of cramps or syndrome of spring finger playing too long! Lightweight instrument. I put an old belt as a strap to play standing up. The internal microphone is enough to connect to an amp without too take the lead in the trimmings.

For me this is rather an alternative mandolin guitar, and a joke to my wife calls my guitars and mandolins: this time it's true!

For 6 months, I play épisodiquemment. The sound does not really please my entourage! However I read a mandolin spent half the time to tune his instrument, and the other half playing out of tune! My mandolin retains its tuning perfectly. I hope to advance learning pieces found on the internet and accompany me on songs that I master the guitar.