Fender FM-52E Mandolin
Fender FM-52E Mandolin
sousleau sousleau

«  a good start for mandolin and more! »

Published on 03/21/14 at 03:49
it is a mandolin made in China or Korea (mine is Korean
it is kind of bluegrass but I play mainly music Corsica above, it has a microphone (poor quality but enough to be transplanted without emm .....

The handle is nice, it's just all over the neck (which is rare for such instruments, but the sustain is not the best I've heard (at the same time it is a first prize)
The sound is acceptable as long as we do not invite crazy mandolin but we play in a directory where the mandolin is 2nd plane

It suits me very well and I play regularly, to do what I do, it is very sufficient. I have some friends, great players who have bought the same never to prender head with their Neapolitan mandolin on stage!

I have not tried many mandolins before you buy, I came across this one, I liked it and I play it for
it is a good instrument for beginners and keeps an interest when we play better!