Hohner Student 32 Melodica
Hohner Student 32 Melodica
V old man on the hill V old man on the hill

«  Regular maintenance required. »

Published on 10/10/14 at 03:46
I use it in my group, just a title. I beeps with a sensor for acoustic guitar stuck on the bottom of the instrument supplemented with my mic heart. This formula works correctly.
To return to this Melodica it seems that this model is based first prize of this type of instrument, but the first contact is easy and satisfying.
After over a year of using the bug still works well, but this comes at the cost of frequent and thorough cleaning of the instrument.
I use flexible because even for the three notes I play I need to see my fingers, but an incredible amount of saliva penetrates the heart of the instrument and if it starts to dry the melodica is gradually becoming more and more wrong. You remove (8 screws) and gently wipe the drool accumulated on the blades with a clean cloth. This required maintenance will ensure greater longevity melodica. Because even though it's not very expensive, it is not a reason for not maintaining his instrument.