Sontronics STC-80 Quad
British brand Sontronics has announced the STC-80 QUAD, a set of four dynamic mics aimed at bands and studios.
STC-80 technical specs
- Ideal for: Vocals, speech, guitar amps & cabs, snare, tom-toms, bass drum
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -42dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ≤200 Ohms
- Connector: Three-pin XLR
- Comes with: Mic clip, aluminium flightcase, Sontronics Lifetime Warranty
Pricing & Availability
The STC-80 QUAD is available now for an RRP of £299 and, like all Sontronics mics, the four STC-80s are all covered by Sontronics’ unique Lifetime Warranty. STC-80s are also available separately for £79.
RRP: £299.00 / €359.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mamba Analog to Digital Bi-directional Converter NetworkSound announced the new line of audio converter products starting with Mamba ANADAT – 16 channel analog line level audio to industry standard ADAT and vice versa.
- iKEY-Audio RM-3 iKEY-Audio announced the availability of the RM3, a rack-mount digital SD/USB recorder.
- Samplicity announces free Bricasti impulse response library Recording sessions are now finished for a new Samplicity Impulse Response Library based on the Bricasti M7 reverb unit.