reKon VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor v1.2.0
reKon audio has updated its VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor, a real-time MIDI synth editor that allows you control of sound parameters on the Roland Juno-106 synthesizer.
Changes in v1.2.0:
- Fixed the ‘Chorus 1′ not getting set properly.
- Editor now (‘remembers’) loads the last used settings for both MIDI settings and current preset.
- New MIDI engine. Better buffering of data.
- Modulation is now part of the preset and remembered.
- Added tooltip displays to sliders. Hover over a slider to see its value.
- Scroll wheel now increments in steps of 1.
- Added Host MIDI IN-Out LEDs.
- Faster randomize routine.
Pricing & Availability:
VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor for PC and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone) is available to purchase for $69.95 USD.
More information: reKon audio
Viewers of this article also read...
- Manx Destiny Manx has released Destiny, an Arp Odessey emulation for Windows.
- MOTU 4PRE Hybrid MOTU have introduced their new 4PRE Hybrid (Firewire and USB) audio interface.
- Rode Soundbooth Announced RØDE Microphones announces that the RØDE Soundbooth, a microphone demonstration application that allows users to audition a selection of RØDE microphones, recorded across a range of instruments.