Xenobioz has released Dulcet, a free delay based physical modeled synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
- Body resonator with different modes.
- Noise, with Pink, Red, Blue, White noise modes which can be used as a noise generator or an exciter for the PM delay when the feedback (FB slider) is at max.
- Oscillator with saw, sine, square (with adjustable pulse width) waves and white and pink noise modes. It can be used as a sub oscillator, or as an exciter for the PM delay.
- Pre-filter (Filters before the PM delay) with different filter modes and Source options (Noise/Osc/Both).
- Another Filter with different modes and modulation options.
- Vibrato and tremolo/ LFO for the filter.
- Pitch envelope with adjustable probability.
Dulcet for Windows (VST) is available to download at no cost.
More information: Xenobioz
Viewers of this article also read...
- reKon VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor v1.2.0 reKon audio has updated its VST-AU JUNO-106 Editor, a real-time MIDI synth editor that allows you control of sound parameters on the Roland Juno-106 synthesizer.
- Manx Destiny Manx has released Destiny, an Arp Odessey emulation for Windows.
- MOTU 4PRE Hybrid MOTU have introduced their new 4PRE Hybrid (Firewire and USB) audio interface.