Groove Monkee Punk MIDI Bank
Groove Monkee Punk is a collection of 600 four and eight measure MIDI loops for modern punk/hard rock/metal music.
The company says they were played by a professional punk drummer, an describes them as "fast, loud and aggressive and arranged for most leading drum samplers." The grooves are arranged into song format with intro, verse, chorus, bridge and outro loops.
Groove Monkee Punk
- 600 MIDI royalty free MIDI loops
- Played by a professional punk drummer
- Song format: Intro, Verse, Chorus, Bridge, Outro
- 4 and 8 measure loops
- Formats: Addictive Drums, BFD, BFD2, EZdrummer, Superior 2, Live Session Drums, Steven Slate Drums 3, IMAP/Ocean Way, Groove Agent, Reason, Larry Seyer, GM, and Session Drummer 1 and 2
- PC and Mac compatible installers
- Tempo range: 130 250 BPM
- Price: $29.95
The library is available now via instant download or on CD.
Check out www.groovemonkee.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- JBridge Update jBridge has been updated to v0.78b
- [Musikmesse]Spectrasonics Receives Award At the 10th annual Musikmesse International Press Awards, Spectrasonics’ Omnisphere was voted the ‘Best Software Instrument’ of 2009.
- I-Onix USB Recording Interfaces Lexicon introduced its new I·ONIX U22, U42S, and U82S USB Desktop Recording Interfaces.