jBridge has been updated to v0.78b
Changes since v0.63 include:
- More improvements in the sync mechanisms.
- Misc. minor tweaks.
- Fixed bug with audioMasterIOChanged opcode.
- effSetPrecision / effGetParameterProperties / effGetNumMidiInputChannels / effGetNumMidiOutputChannels implemented.
- effbeginloadbank / effbeginloadprogram / effBeginSetProgram / effEndsetProgram opcodes bridging implemented.
- Safer GetChunk implementation.
- Corrected a potential problem related with registering the auxhost's window class.
- Added get/set speaker arrangement opcodes (needs testing).
- Safer string handling method for opcodes that require their use.
- Fixed crashes with Reaper.
- Implementation of a new crash check mechanism, to (try to) prevent your main host from hanging if a bridged plugin crashes.
- Implemented effGetInputProperties and effGetOutputProperties opcodes.
- Added opcode stubs.
- Fixed crash issue with some plug-ins when reloading saved project.
- Implemented audioMasterGetInputLatency and audioMasterGetOutputLatency opcodes.
- Improved stability on loading some plug-ins.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.