jBridge has been updated to v0.78b
Changes since v0.63 include:
- More improvements in the sync mechanisms.
- Misc. minor tweaks.
- Fixed bug with audioMasterIOChanged opcode.
- effSetPrecision / effGetParameterProperties / effGetNumMidiInputChannels / effGetNumMidiOutputChannels implemented.
- effbeginloadbank / effbeginloadprogram / effBeginSetProgram / effEndsetProgram opcodes bridging implemented.
- Safer GetChunk implementation.
- Corrected a potential problem related with registering the auxhost's window class.
- Added get/set speaker arrangement opcodes (needs testing).
- Safer string handling method for opcodes that require their use.
- Fixed crashes with Reaper.
- Implementation of a new crash check mechanism, to (try to) prevent your main host from hanging if a bridged plugin crashes.
- Implemented effGetInputProperties and effGetOutputProperties opcodes.
- Added opcode stubs.
- Fixed crash issue with some plug-ins when reloading saved project.
- Implemented audioMasterGetInputLatency and audioMasterGetOutputLatency opcodes.
- Improved stability on loading some plug-ins.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse]Spectrasonics Receives Award At the 10th annual Musikmesse International Press Awards, Spectrasonics’ Omnisphere was voted the ‘Best Software Instrument’ of 2009.
- I-Onix USB Recording Interfaces Lexicon introduced its new I·ONIX U22, U42S, and U82S USB Desktop Recording Interfaces.
- Networksound I2S to AES Converter Chip For OEM Customers NetworkSound has released a single chip (FPGA based) I2S to AES converter for OEM customers.