thorgen 06/09/2007

Art X-11 : thorgen's user review

• Partager
How long have you use it? bought new in 1992, 1000Fr, it never left me since. It was costing a little more, but I negotiated with the seller. I Utilia to drive my preamp and my multi-effects, now, it changes channels on my Triamp and my multi-effects.
What is so special that you like most and least?
- Best: robust, indestructible, accepts all the possible power supply (6.3 to 15V AC and 9-24 in DC)
- The least: I'm still looking, oh maybe a little switches next to each other, but with TIAG at the time, it was not a problem :-)
- Have you tried many other models before buying it? no
- How would you rate the quality / price? 1000FR over 15 years of faithful service (and it's not all!) That could be better?
- With experience, you do again this choice? ... unhesitatingly

I read the other comment, and that's what made me decide to leave my own: in fact, it only change the programs, but we know very well by buying it.

In conclusion, I think 50 euros for a product OCCAZ perfectly reliable and does very well what it is designed, there is no hesitation!
I put 10, because frankly, I do not reproach her, and that in all circumstances, he always made sure his job (on a concert: "My power supply just burn out, you lend me yours, no matter how powerful" )