Arto Vaarala Kirnu
Arto Vaarala has announced the release of Kirnu, a free VST MIDI arpeggiator plug-in for Windows.
Main features include:
- MIDI engine.
- Hold mode.
- Scale engine.
- Keyboard split.
- 16 step pattern view from where user can tweak each step values separately.
- Two independent step level MIDI CC controls with teach mode.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments Kontakt v4.2 Native Instruments has announced the availability of the final version (v4.2) of Kontakt and Kontakt Player.
- Overloud TH2 Play Brunetti Brunetti Tube Amplification, the Italian-based manufacturer of tube guitar amplifiers and pedals, has partnered with Overloud to release TH2 Play Brunetti, a custom version of Overloud's TH2 Guitar Amp plug-in.
- Splurgo Audio Rock Drumloops & Lullaby Splurgo Audio announces the release of two new products including a sample pack and a production music track.