Mixxx 1.9.1 on the Mac App Store
Mixxx is an open source DJ tool, now available on the Mac App Store.
Here are some key features of "Mixxx":
- Free, open source DJ software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- MIDI controller support
- Recording, vinyl control, and more
- Parallel waveform displays
- Waveform summaries
- MP3, OGG, WAVE, and FLAC playback
- Pitch-independent time stretch (key lock)
- Vinyl emulation
- Wave recording
- Free, open source software
- BPM detection and estimation
- Supported MIDI controllers: Hercules DJ Console MK2, Hercules DJ Console MP3, Hercules DJ Console RMX, Hercules DJ Console Mac Edition, Mixman DM2, Tascam US-428, M-Audio X-Session Pro, M-Audio Xponent, Evolution X-Session, Ecler NUO4, FaderFox DJ2, Vestax VCI-100, Numark Total Control...
- Multichannel soundcard support (playback and capture)
- Multiple soundcard support
- Cross-platform (Windows XP and Vista, Mac OS X, Linux)
- Adjustable EQ shelves
- Crossfader curve control
- Skinnable interface with extra skins bundled Adjustable pitch range
- Multi-core CPU support
- 24-bit/96000 Hz playback and capture
- Hardware video acceleration
- Vinyl control support for: Serato CV02 vinyl, Traktor Scratch vinyl, FinalScratch Standard vinyl, FinalScratch Scratch vinyl, Serato CD
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.