AZ Audio SuperMidiScripter Update
AZ Audio has updated SuperMidiScripter to v0.901.
Latest changes already included in the standalone version are adapted:
- New: the script log is synchronized to the script, making error tracking easier.
- New: pointer variants and two new functions to handle them.
- The script is no longer linked to an external file but saved by the host, consequently this also fixes the problems that could be encountered with various hosts (Reaper and FL Studio particularly).
NOTE: Old projects using the plugin won't reload the linked script. However the old system grants the old script to be in a file. To update the project, this file will have to be loaded manually, AZ Audio warns.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?