HyperSynth Updates ion-editor
HyperSynth has updated ion-editor to version 1.1.
Additions & Fixes:
- Added support for Alesis Micron synthesizer.
- Added new readout option for filter frequency the same as ion display.
- Added "All notes off" button that shuts off all eight voices like double-press of home button on ion.
- Now LFO1, 2 and S/H rate show frequency in hertz instead of percentage.
- Fixed a problem which did not allow automation for filter2 frequency.
- Fixed a bug in ENVs "freerun" and "loop" which caused unwanted loop enabled in empty presets.
- MIDI in switch no longer blocks notes which are coming from the host.
- Preset manager no longer remembers the changes until you save a preset.
- Faster startup.
Viewers of this article also read...
- IK Multimedia GrooveMaker Techno & Trance IK Multimedia announces the release of two new applications for the iPhone/iPod Touch: GrooveMaker Techno and GrooveMaker Trance.
- Nine Volt Audio Pop Rock Guitars As part of the BPM Flex Series, Pop Rock Guitars is designed to allow every REX-based loop to be used at a range of tempos with no artificial stretching.
- Image Line Announces Slicex v1.0.6 Image Line has announced that Slicex v1.0.6 is now available.