sE Electronics Reflexion Filter Pro
sE Electronics Reflexion Filter Pro
vonvox vonvox
Published on 09/12/06 at 00:48
Given the features (see other posts), it sounds great on paper ...

Well, I tested this weekend with an Oktava microphone, an sm58, sm57 and a rode nt-5. I tried all possible positions (even more than the kama-sutra) because I was doing a joy following the announced features of the machine but now .... The object is beautiful and is very "class", it's solid and he "throws" as they say ... The problem is that it serves no purpose except to "choke" the sound slightly. It does not isolate outside noise at all and its effectiveness is more psychological than anything else. In addition to the singers, it is not practical because no way to get a view of the desk with the texts (ok, it's a lesser evil, he has to learn his words by heart but good ...). The purpose of this stuff is anyway to have a thud ... and for that is missing (from my local reverb always present) and isolate outside noise ... and that right, it also missed .... on the other hand, he will "food" just the sound .... short, your sound is worse than nothing while keeping defects supposed to be eliminated ... You pay for less than before to be honest ... luckily I bought in a shop seriously (orbit in Brussels) that non-judgmental about the craft has agreed to take me hat ... them for their professionalism .. .. This is not the case here, which offers Electronic SE scam of the year ... I put a point for the aesthetic, the psychological effect and strength of thing ... but I really wanted this "reflection filter" to be effective but I can only disillusioned and cry all the tears of my body ... it's the worst purchase I made in 25 years of home studio ...