A new company has succumbed to the video contest craze: Markbass is offering you the opportunity to win a MoMark amp.
Here are the rules:
- Video must be of a live performance—in other words, in front of an audience. The bigger and more enthusiastic the audience, the better, MarkBass says
- You must be the one performing bass in the video.
- A Markbass rig must be visible on stage, and must include either a Markbass head and cabinet/s, or a Markbass combo. Rigs that include a non-Markbass cabinet or head will not be considered eligible.
- You will be judged on the quality of the musical performance, the quality and sound of the video, the energy of the audience, and the visibility of the rig.
- The video must be at least 3 minutes long.
- You must include the words “Markbass Contest” in your video tags
Official rules, regulations and full list of prizes at www.markbass.it.
Contest begins April 1, 2009. The deadline for submissions is October 1, 2009.
Looks like manufacturer have found a new way to generate cheap advertisement in those times of need…
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.