MarkBass MoMark Video Contest
A new company has succumbed to the video contest craze: Markbass is offering you the opportunity to win a MoMark amp.
Here are the rules:
- Video must be of a live performance—in other words, in front of an audience. The bigger and more enthusiastic the audience, the better, MarkBass says
- You must be the one performing bass in the video.
- A Markbass rig must be visible on stage, and must include either a Markbass head and cabinet/s, or a Markbass combo. Rigs that include a non-Markbass cabinet or head will not be considered eligible.
- You will be judged on the quality of the musical performance, the quality and sound of the video, the energy of the audience, and the visibility of the rig.
- The video must be at least 3 minutes long.
- You must include the words “Markbass Contest” in your video tags
Official rules, regulations and full list of prizes at www.markbass.it.
Contest begins April 1, 2009. The deadline for submissions is October 1, 2009.
Looks like manufacturer have found a new way to generate cheap advertisement in those times of need...
Viewers of this article also read...
- ESP LTD FL-600 Frédéric LeClercq Signature Among its new releases, ESP is introducing the Fred LeClercq LTD FL-600 Signature model bass.
- Rees Electric Guitars F-Light Bass Rees has presented its F-Light electric bass.
- New Ibanez Promethean Bass Amp Line Ibanez Electronics has announced its new line of Promethean bass amp products.