Cerberus Audio Volt Precision Fader
Cerberus Audio has released Volt Precision Fader, a software plug-in for control of gain.
Volt was designed to produce fades and gain staging. According to Volt, artifacts which are common to DAW faders such as "zipper-noise", audible stepping, and signal data truncation are minimized or eliminated.
- Shuttle and Transition Speed knobs.
- Linear gain control by "virtual voltage".
- Logarithmic fader control by dB value.
- Memory banks to store and recall gain values.
- Text entry for directly entering or copy/pasting values.
- A/B between any two values using included memory banks or undo/redo.
- Half/double buttons for perfect signal splits.
- Unity/mute button.
- 300dB control range.
- 64-bit signal path.
- MIDI control for all major functions.
Pricing & Availability:
Volt Precision Fader costs $15 and is available as a VST effect plug-in for Mac OS X.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Harmony Systems KymaConnect Harmony Systems announced the availability of KymaConnect, a Mac OSX connectivity application forSymbolic Sound Kyma™ users that adds functionality to the Delora PacaConnect product.
- Cakewalk PC4K S-Type Channel Compressor Module Cakewalk announces the PC4K S-Type Channel Compressor Module for SONAR X1 Producer Expanded customers.
- Advanced Pro Gear MIDI Bridge 120 Advanced Pro Gear announces the introduction of the company's debut product: The MIDI Bridge 120 "No Jitter" MIDI Recording Interface.