New plug-in converts your guitar into a sitar
G-Sonique today released Kashmir Sitar, a new VST plug-in for Windows that outputs a sitar sound when you play guitar.
Kashmir Sitar GUI shows an effect stompbox and includes algorithms to emulate the sound of a sitar, including sympathetic resonance simulation.
Mainly designed for guitar, you can also use it with other instruments.
The GUI in Kashmir Sitar offers the following controls:
- Spirit: changes the character of the sitar sound
- Echo: from short to long echo/reverb effect
- Echo mix: adjusts the amount of echo added to the signal
- Dry/Wet: controls the amount of sitar effect
Kashmir Sitar is a VST 32-bit plug-ins for Windows. It is available for the introductory price of 15.95€ instead of 19.90€ at www.123creative.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Prodyon introduces Votox and Shortnoise Berlin-based Prodyon announces the release of Votox and the pre-order of Shortnoise, two new sound libraries for Kontakt.
- MeterPlugs Releases K-Meter & LCAST for Pro Tools MeterPlugs releases K-Meter and LCAST Loudness Meter in AAX format for Pro Tools.
- TouchAble goes Mini for the iPhone The TouchAble MIDI control app for Ableton Live on iPad is now available in Mini version for the iPhone and iPod Touch.