Sinevibes has announced the release of Turbulence, an effect plugin for creating rich animated synth textures.
At it’s core it employs waveshaping algorithms designed to transform the input signal, enriching it’s spectral content. But, according to Sinevibes, "most fun stuff comes from its flexible step sequencer which drives waveshape modulation, envelope matrix and model matrix, allowing you to create almost any rhythmical pattern imaginable."
- Sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable swing and speed.
- Waveshape matrix with 6 algorithms.
- Envelope matrix with 6 shapes, adjustable time and smoothness.
- Intuitive, high-contrast user interface.
Pricing & Availability:
Turbulence is available to purchase for $39 USD. It requires Mac OS 10.5 or later, and a 32 or 64 bit AudioUnit host application that supports Cocoa user interface technology.
For more information, visit the Sinevibes website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- G-Sonique Twisthead VS-206 v1.1 G-Sonique has updated their vintage vacuum tube preamp Twisthead VS-206 to version 1.1.
- Arctican The Pilgrim Arctican has announced the release of The Pilgrim, a free filter plug-in ideal for both live and studio situations.
- The Sound Guy Spectral Machine The Sound Guy has announced the release of Spectral Machine, a frequency-domain plug-in featuring a range of spectral effects.